CLNSRV-PNEU - Pneumatic Tool Service & Cleaning
BE SURE TO PRINT YOUR ORDER CONFIRMAITON AND INCLUDE A COPY IN THE BOX WITH YOUR TOOL, AND STATE AS SPECIFIC AS POSSIBLE ANY PROBLEMS YOU ARE HAVING WITH THE TOOL(S).
Send your tool to:
ITW Construction Service & PartsAttn: Repair Department13825 W. Business Center DriveLake Forest, IL 60045
PNEUMATIC TOOL SERVICE INCLUDES:
Replacement of the following wear items with genuine Paslode or Duo-Fast parts where necessary:
- O Rings
- Misc. Hardware
- Select Trigger Valves
- Select Main Valves
- Complete Disassembly of tool and all parts cleaned
- Premier cleaning of exterior of tool
- Worn, missing, or faded labels replaced
- Tool Reassembled and tested to perform properly
FREE return shipping by way of UPS Ground within the Contiguous 48 United States (Additional shipping charges apply for Alaska and Hawaii).
BY ADDING THIS ITEM TO THE CART, YOU ARE ACKNOWLEDGING THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND, ADN AGREE TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS POLICY.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Be sure to print your order confirmation and include a copy in the box with your tool, and state as specific as possible any problems you are having with the tool(s).
Send your tool to: ITW Construction Service & Parts, Attention Repair department, 13825 W. Business Center Drive, Lake Forest, IL 60045
We can only return tools with the factory specified safety features installed and in operational order. Any missing safety features will be installed on tools before return shipment. You will be charged for the installation of missing safety features so please make certain they are installed before shipping us the tool(s).
- Provide at least one strip of fasteners if the tool is having a nail related problem.
- Include the battery with Cordless nailers.
- DO NOT ship fuel cells with Cordless nailers. Fuel cells for Cordless nailers require special handling for shipment.
- Pack tools securely using bubble wrap, Styrofoam packing, etc. ITW Construction Service & Parts is not responsible for damage incurred during shipping. Tools may be shipped UPS, Fed Ex, Parcel Post or whichever system is convenient for you.
If the tool is received in a condition that requires parts and repair service over the amount of the selected service fee of $85.00 or $110.00, dependent upon tool received, an estimate will be provided prior to making any repairs. If you decline to have the tool repaired, the service fee of $85.00 or $110.00 covering diagnostic time and shipping will NOT be refunded and the tool will be returned to you.
In the event you choose not to have the tool repaired, you may elect to have the service fee applied towards the purchase price of a refurbished tool of the same or similar model. If you elect this option, the purchase of the refurbished tool must be made within 48 hours of declining tool service. If you elect to purchase a refurbished tool, your original tool becomes property of ITW Construction Service & Parts.